Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

summer twenty twelve // mini-book 1

I've been patiently awaiting the arrival of my summer twenty twelve mini-book.  Tomorrow will be my first chance to get to the post office (during business hours), and I have all my fingers and toes crossed that it will be there!

June 1st, although it's come and gone... is my start date for this project, and I've been collecting papers, items, thoughts, notes and photgraphs since. 



I plan on spending a good portion of my weekend with my mini-book, and get caught up to a point where I can make additions to it on a semi-daily basis.

Further plans for this weekend off include:
  • test out a lemon facial that a few friends have posted on pinterest
  • visit our neighboring larger center, Brandon, MB, to get some shopping done
  • play slo-pitch (weather permitting - it's been raining cats and dogs here for a week straight)
  • make mojitos with home grown mint

**On a side note - when I say weekend, really I mean one of my four days off.  I work 10 days in a row, then have four off - So I have every second Thursday through Sunday off work.  That, is what I call my 'weekend'.


0 comments:

Post a Comment